Naturally fermented CoQ10 cultured from good bacteria in a base of coconut oil.
- Stable & effective form
- Piperine for high absorption
- In a base of coconut oil
- Free from: Wheat; live yeast; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; additives; colourings; flavourings; preservatives and GM ingredients.
CoQ10 helps generate energy in our cells, but as we age our natural production of CoQ10 tends to slow down. CoQ10 is not only responsible for energy generation in our cells, it's also an antioxidant and protects cells from oxidative damage.
Naturally-fermented, stable form of CoQ10 is cultured from good bacteria, making it easy to digest and absorb. It's supplied in a base of coconut oil, which aids the absorption of this important, fat-soluble nutrient. We've also added in a standardised extract of black pepper, providing 95% piperine which is shown to increase the absorption of CoQ10 by an extra 30%.
- Certified vegan
- Free from WHEAT, ACTIVE YEAST, GLUTEN, SOYA
- Free from MILK products (LACTOSE) Non GMO
- Gentle on the stomach
- Manufactured to ISO / GMP / BRC accreditation
All our ingredients are made to the highest possible standards with simple chemical free processes.
One vegecap provides on average (NRV)
Nutrient Amount NRV
Coconut oil 200mg *
Co-enzyme Q10 100mg *
Black pepper extract standardised to 95% piperine 5mg *
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values. *Indicates no NRV