This beautiful tea selection box is the perfect self-care gift to let your loved ones know you care about them. Made from premium recyclable packaging and finished with intricate gold foiling details and pukka flourishes, our selection boxes are the perfect thoughtful gift for all your friends and family, for any occasion. Treat someone you love and give Pukka as a valentine’s gift, birthday present, thinking of you gift or thank you gift. Make someone feel loved and encourage them to take time for themselves with 45 sachets of incredible organic herbal tea that will take them from morning to night with vitality and joy. Bursting with flavour discover seven of our high quality, expertly crafted blends: Supreme Matcha Green, Turmeric Gold, Feel New, Elderberry & Echinacea, Lemon, Ginger & Manuka Honey, Love, Peppermint & Licorice, Three Ginger and Night time. Bursting with essential oils, discover the delicious, natural flavours of our herbal tea range, from invigorating turmeric to calming chamomile. Each blend uses high quality herbs that are naturally caffeine-free and only contain ethically sourced, organically grown ingredients and are protected by our FSC certified recyclable paper sachets, that retain the quality of our blends until you are ready to enjoy.
- Pukka Calming Tea - Infuse in freshly boiled water (up to 15 mins) for a soothing end-of-day treat
- Eco-Conscious Tea Box - Pukka herbs packaging comes from renewable sources and is 100% recyclable
- Tea Herbs Selection Packs - Enjoy 45 sachets of Pukka organic teabag blends' most popular flavours
- Vegetarian, Kosher, & Non-GMO Pukka Tea Bags - Organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients
- Herbal Tea Giftable Set - An assortment of individually wrapped Pukka teabags for any special occasion
Every Pukka plastic-free tea bag comes in its own recyclable envelope to retain the essential oils in our organic herbs. Each bag has two chambers, allowing these incredible herbs to flow and release the full potency in your cup. To help the flavours to fully disperse, pour boiling water directly on the bag. Every herb loves the water, so leave them to steep for the perfect brew. And remember to boil just the amount of water you need to make your cuppa as environmentally-friendly as it can be.