Healthaid Vitamin E 1000iu 60 Capsules
What is Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules?
Vitamin E functions as a natural powerful antioxidant, which helps combat free radical damage to the body. It is also used to support vital nutrients such as Vitamin A and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidative damage. Oxidation of cells is a process connected to cellular ageing, which can bring harm to the body. Vitamin E is utilised to help maintain a healthy heart, support red blood cells and nourish the skin.
What Are Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules For?
Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules Help To :
- Protect cells from the free radical damages
- Protect against air pollution, toxins and protect skin from ultraviolet radiations and sunburns
- Increase cell life and ageing
- Build healthy immune system
- Strengthen blood vessels and improves blood circulation
- Improve and maintain skin tone
- Increases stamina in sports people and athletes
- Maintain healthy heart
- The well functioning of red and white blood cells
- Protect against hot flushes in menopausal women
- Reduce symptoms of prementrual syndrome
When Should I take Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules?
Vitamin E 1000iu capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing to counteract free radical damage and its effects on the body.
Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Bulking Agent (soybean oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine),humectant (glycerol)].
Allergen Information : This product contains soya.
High dosage of vitamin E supplements should only be taken for a short period of time then discontinued for about two weeks before resuming once again.
How to Use
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin E 1000iu capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily after meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.