HealthAid SuperGreens Powder 200g - The Ultimate Way to Stay Healthy
Nutritionists recommend that you eat 5 servings of vegetables and fruits per day, and stress the importance of including "three cups of leafy greens and cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, kale and cauliflower which are highly antioxidant¯. The typical diet in the UK tends to be more acid-forming with large amounts of meats, dairy, processed foods, sweetened snacks, alcohol and soft drinks. Artificial sweeteners, breads and refined cereals are also extremely acid forming and are currently part of the typical diet. Acid foods can affect your body's ability to maintain your pH within its optimal range; this leads to gut flora imbalance and may trigger digestive health issues such as inflammation in the body causing potential chronic diseases and a weaker immune system.
A few of the top alkaline-forming foods include vegetables such as alfalfa, barley, wheat grasses, beets, broccoli, cabbage, kale, and spinach. Last but not least, spirulina is an alkaline food, which contributes to the maintanance of an optimal acid-alkaline balance and is an excellent source of protein, building blocks of all our tissues and organs.
HealthAid SuperGreens powder is formulated with 20 ingredients such as beetroot, broccoli, kale, and seaweeds that provide a concentrated balance of nutrients, shown to help cleanse and detoxify the body, and support energy and clarity. A green superfoods powder can help provide a good balance to your acid foods but above all provides a huge amount of nutrients and antioxidants that can contribute to a stronger immune system and to combat fatigue.
- Helps supplement the diet to support healthy metabolism and energy levels at a cellular level.
- Naturally rich in Vitamin B and Folic acid to contribute to the reduction of tiredness
- May help protect cells from oxidative damage
- May help boost immune system or body's resistance
- May help improve endurance sports performance
Who may benefit from HealthAid SuperGreens?
- People who don't consume enough fruits and vegetables
- People with poor diet living a stressful and demanding lifestyle
- People wanting to improve energy levels and overall wellbeing
- People going to the gym and athletes looking for extra antioxidants nutrients
- People who want maintain a healthy lifestyle