Healthaid Royal Jelly Soap 100g
What Is Royal Jelly Soap?
Royal Jelly Soap contains Royal Jelly, which is an excellent source of nutrients, such as Vitamins A, B, C, D and E along with several minerals that help nourish and rejuvenate the skin. It is excellent for dry, aged skin. HealthAid has formulated this vegetable base soap using high quality fresh Royal Jelly with added natural Vitamin E, which helps to keep the skin looking silky-soft, smooth, clean, radiant and youthful.
Who Should Use Royal Jelly Soap?
Royal Jelly Soap may be of benefit to ;
- People who wish to maintain smooth skin texture
- Those who wish to maintain glowing, vibrant skin
- People with problematic skin, such as acne
- Those who wish to maintain their skin's youthfulness
- People with skin blemishes
Royal Jelly Soap is free from:
- Parabens, artificial fragrances
- No animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Fresh Royal Jelly, Glycerin, Tocopherols (vitamin E), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) Oil, Cananga odorata (ylang-ylang) Oil, Sodium Chloride, CI77891, CI77492, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate, limonene,geraniol, citronellol, linalool.
How to Use
Royal Jelly Soap is suitable for use on face, hands and body. Wet the soap bar, form a lather using both hands and massage onto appropriate area. Rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.