Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream is a best selling moisturising balm with legendary powers due to its unique mixture of all natural ingredients derived only from living plants and organisms. Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream has been on the market since August 1991 with a solid track record and a loyal word of mouth following,
Their mission is to continually provide a Professional skin care product, with multiple purposes, to moisturise and nurture skin with natures most effective ingredients, so their clients can feel and look beautiful using a 100% Natural Product.
With its unique formula, Egyptian Magic Skin Cream contains no additives, added preservatives, parabens or GMO ingredients, instead they utilise the natural preservatives found in the ingredients and are able to provide an effective balm.
Some uses of Egyptian Magic Cream:
- Moisturiser: Using twice a day helps to create soft, smooth skin.
- Hair conditioner: Use on a regular basis or as a conditioning hot pack to restore lustre, replenish natural oils, tame frizz, and condition split ends.
- Lip balm: The natural ingredients will do wonders for your lips and give them new life.
- Aftershave: Great for soothing sensitive skin especially after shaving.
- After-sun lotion: The balm soothes the skin with natural ingredients.
- Vaginal moisturiser and lubricant: Egyptian Magic works well as a natural vaginal moisturiser and lubricant.
- Hand and cuticle cream: Use to moisturise and soften rough cuticles before bed for nourished, soft, and revived hands in the morning.
- Makeup remover: Apply to the face and eyes and use a cotton pad to break down the oils in makeup.
- Eye cream: Dab a small quantity around your eyes to moisturise and refresh.
- Massage balm: The melting texture is ideal for massages to soften and nourish the skin.
- Tattoo aftercare: Apply after getting a tattoo to soothe itching and redness.
- Nappy rash cream: Safe to use on babies and infants as a non-irritating and petroleum-free nappy rash cream. However, as with any skin care product, please consult a doctor before use and do not apply if your baby may have an allergy to bee products.
- Makeup primer: Leaves a glow and preps skin for makeup. The balm can also be used to set eyebrows or mixed with a liquid illuminator to use as a highlighter.
- Hydrating face mask: Apply a layer of Egyptian Magic for 30 minutes and remove with a hot cloth for ultra-moisturised skin.
- Cracked heels and elbows: Apply to any dry area from head to toe for nourished and restored skin.
- A multi-purpose balm
- Free from alcohol and cruelty
- Free from preservatives, paraben and GMO