Healthaid Acidophilus Plus 4 Billion Capsules¬†
Acidophilus capsules from HealthAid are formulated using special strains of probiotics cultures on a diary free medium. Fructo-Oligosaccharides help to support the growth and proliferation of bacterial strains in the intestinal tract. These Acidophilus Plus capsules from HealthAid are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
What are Acidophilus Plus capsules for?
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria, some of which are known as 'friendly'. 'Friendly' because they work in many useful ways. A proper balance between the beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria must be kept to maintain a healthy, regular digestive system.
- Helps produce lactase which could benefit people who are lactose intolerant
- Assists in the production of niacin, folic acid and pyridoxine.
- May help improve gastrointestinal functions and improve digestion
- May enhance immune activity
- May help maintain healthy gastrointestinal tract
- May improve the production of essential vitamins
- May improve immune functions
- May help enhance the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut
Acidophilus Plus capsules¬†may be of benefit to;
- People who are lactose intolerant
- Those during or following a course of antibiotics.
- People with hectic lifestyles
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
When should I take Acidophilus Plus capsules?
Acidophilus Plus¬†can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders or during or following an antibiotic course.
INGREDIENTS FOR ACIDOPHILUS PLUS (4 BILLION ) CAPSULE :
Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), water], Probiotic Blend, Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate).